↳ favorite ultimates moments : 03/05 : the ultimates vol 1 #3
Ultimate Comics Ultimates #19
STORY BY Sam Humphries
ART BY Scot Eaton, Rick Magyar
COLORS BY Matt Milla
LETTERS BY VC - Clayton Cowles
COVER BY Adi Granov
PUBLISHER Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE Wed, December 19th, 2012
• After United We Stand, AMERICAN RECONSTRUCTION begins!
• Can the United States ever be truly reunited?
• President Cap comes face to face with a painful reality!
• The debut of the IRON PATRIOT!
ULTIMATE COMICS ULTIMATES #18
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • LUKE ROSS (A)
COVER BY MICHAEL KOMARCK
THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF UNITED WE STAND!
• It’s the Ultimates’ final stand against Hydra on American soil!
• Thor’s startling choice: America or Asgard?
• The last temptation of Captain America with the country in the balance!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
“Singh said the “big three” of the Ultimate Universe now were Kitty Pryde, Miles Morales and Steve Rogers, making it have a different feel than the traditional Marvel U.”
Fury: Stay here. So…w hat’s for breakfast, soldier?( Ultimate Comics Ultimates # 5 — Jonathan Hickman & Esad Ribic )
Steve: Well, for dinner I had rattlesnake. For breakfast, it looks like —
Fury: More rattlesnake. Nice. You know, someone should probably let you know that animal is on the endangered species list… But then again, aren’t we all?
Steve: It’s good to see you, Nick. It really is… But I’m not coming back.
Fury: You have to, Steve. America needs its symbol… And I need my captain.
[ an ink drawing of Ultimate Captain America during WWII. hes posed on rubble with a broken barbed wire fence surrounding his feet, shield raised upwards with one arm pulled to the side. his teeth are grit and his face is turned away. the contrast in the image is heavy. ]
— Ben Herrera